WOW!  Congratulations to Joan Benedetti's husband!  I watched the Emmy's
-- the WHOLE thing.  And I saw him win the award.  I was delighted
because A LESSON BEFORE DYING is a moving and wonderful book; so was the
HBO production!  A must read and a must see!  Ray Anne

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh
                             Pittsburgh, PA  15260
                              Voice:  412-648-2410
                                Fax:  412-648-7568
                          E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

                A book should be a ball of light in one's hands.
                                   Ezra Pound