----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello all, I'm conducting a survey of art museum librarys to compare collections (size and type/focus), # of staff (professional/para/intern/students), job responsibilities, salaries, etc...If you could take a few minutes to fill out the brief questionaire below and email it back to me, I would GREATLY appreciate it! I will post my results to the list if people are interested. Please include the approximate size of your collection(s), and any additional information that you want to. Thank you so much! Sincerely, Janice Dillard Janice Dillard Librarian Museum of Contemporary Art 312-397-3894 [log in to unmask] 1). Name of Library and Museum: 2). Size of Main Collection (in volumes) (approximations are fine): 3). Focus of Main Collection: 4). Special Collections (list all on separate lines) (include media collections here, and approximate sizes, etc...): 5). # and Titles of Professional (degreed) Librarians: 6). Salary ranges of Librarians (list by corresponding titles) (I will keep confidential if you include a note to do so): 7). # and Titles of Para-Professionals: 8). Salary ranges of Para-Professionals (list by corresponding titles): 9). Additional Info. (include job responsibilities if you want, etc...):