No, I don't mean web pages diplaying bad art--that would be too easy. Can
anyone help with the following question from the brave colleague who's
doing my art BI while I'm on sabbatical?

would you ask if
anyone has any sites they can suggest to use as examples of incorrect
info about art that one can pull off the web?  I want this for Christy's
class and want something that I can point out as wrong, written by
someone who is not an authority and also superficial treatment.  Want to
show that crit think is necessary.  I don't want bad art sites and I
don't want something that art folks but not GE students could recog. as
wrong without alot of research.

Thanks,
Edith Crowe