----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello all - Just a short note to tell you that the URL for ArtSource has moved to: http://www.ilpi.com/artsource I have struggled for some time with ways to make the site self supporting - so I have taken the plunge and moved to a commercial server. It is my hope that over time I can approach vendors for support. I also have added links to amazon (yes, if you buy things from Amazon.com and get to it via ArtSource it helps support the site). I hope to soon be in a position to hire someone to help develop and maintain the site - just not possible via the University. The old address will still work and will redirect users, but it would be good to update your bookmarks. I would be interested in your comments and suggestions about ArtSource - I will now be in a better position to do something about them! :-) Thanks for all of your support over the years - I started it for you in the first place! Mary ______________________________________ ArtSource http://www.ilpi.com/artsource/