I am posting this for Janis Bell ([log in to unmask]  or [log in to unmask]).
Please contact herif you have questions.

Having removed all the  books from my Kenyon office for which I have no room
at home, I have decided to sell these precious remnants of my 28 years in
art history at GREAT PRICES.  I have prepared a website with lists of the
books for sale which was posted Wednesday August 18  and which will continue
to receive new additions in the weeks ahead.  Please check it out and inform
the art historians in your department about it as well.

                http://www2.kenyon.edu/bell/index.htm

Also take a look at the link to the pages I prepared last year on digital
images at enhanced-learning.org  where you'll find links to image databases,
simple instructions on scanning and capturing images, and a wealth of
information about image management programs in case you want to digitize a
slide collection or start a database of downloaded digital images.  There is
a link on my homepage, url above.