----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear Colleagues, I am asking for your help. I have been assisting a Professor who is writing a book on 19th century German painters. I need to locate the picture number for a particular image held by the Marburger Foto Bildarchiv-so I can order it online. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the full Marbuger Index. The picture has been published that the researcher needs with the Marburger cited as the source but not with its exact number. The Bildarchiv insists I have the precise number to purchase a publishable photograph online. It is: Peter Cornelius' Last Judgment mural painting in the Ludwigskirche in Munich. So in the Marburger it would be listed as: Munchen, Ludwigskirche, Peter Cornelius, das Jungstegericht, 1836-40. All I need is the picture number for a full view straight on, no details. I would greatly appreciate the help of any who have access to the full index and can send me off-line the number. Thanks so much, Jennifer Hehman Indiana University- Indianapolis [log in to unmask]