------------------

Hello Dana

Re your message:

        Is Design Book Review =22dead=22?

It would seem the DBR and is alive and if not kicking at least twitching.

As the most recent issue we had received was nos.37/38 Winter 1996/1997 we
contacted the publisher, MIT, a couple of months ago.  They informed us that
they no longer published this title.  Somehow, however,  we discovered that =
it
was now handled by a college, I believe in California.  I spoke to the =
editor
at the time who said that a more recent issue of DBR had been published and
that he would send it to us.  Unfortunately, it has never turned up and I
can't recall the name of the college concerned.   I will try to track them
down again and report back to you.

All the best

Chris Mees
Editor - design and applied arts index