From: Karen DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: color copiers
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 1999 1:50 PM

Hi:
It seems to me we discussed the issue of color copiers recently, but I
don't
seem to have kept any of those messages.  Was there a summary about color
copiers?  If so, could someone send it to me?  If not, could people who
have
color copiers let me know?  I'm trying to justify us getting a color laser
printer, and I think it would have some more weight if I could say, well,
these other libraries have color printers.   Thanks-

Karen DeWitt
Architecture Librarian
Texas Tech University Libraries
Architecture Library