Dear Museum Librarians:

It would be a wonderful thing if we could use ARLIS-L to inform our
colleagues of future library exchange items and schedules.  We buy far too
many duplicate catalogs because we don't know what will come and when it
will arrive!

Please make note of the following for 1999-2000 St. Louis Art Museum
Exchange items:

SLAM Bulletin: no bulletin issues for 1999. Last published was vol XXII no
3 "Henri Matisse: Bathers with a Turtle" (Fall, 1998). This journal is
getting executive scrutiny and will probably change format somehow.

Currents shows ( brochures only): artists Joan Hall, Gary Simmons,  and 2
others.

Catalogs for 1999:  "Masks;Faces of Culture" ( opens October, 1999)
        Possibly: "My nature:  Works on Paper by Kiki Smith" ( opens October,
1999)
Catalog mailings for Y2K:  "Wonderland" ( Summer, 2000):"  Wierd
site-specific installations"

Questions about Exchange: contact Cheryl Vogler at [log in to unmask]

Cheers, Stephanie Sigala

Stephanie C. Sigala
Head Librarian, Richardson Library
The Saint Louis Art Museum