Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I want to thank everyone who offered suggestions about new art and art history journals that I should consider trying to purchase. As you can see, the suggestions were somewhat overwhelming! Several people asked if I would post the compiled list so here it is. The list: Word And Image Arte Medievale Deltion tes Christianikes Archaiolokies Hetaireis Raw Vision The Journal of Decorative and propaganda Art New York Contemporary Art Report Parkett 2wice Contemporary Visual Arts art/text NY arts Third Text Art AsiaPacific FMR Marg: A Magazine of the Arts Haili: The International Magazine of Antique Carpet and Textile Arts Parachute: Contemporary Art American Indian Art Magazine African Arts Abitare Domus Flash Art Metropolis Nest Umbrella Modern Painters AVISO Journal of Jewish Art Cahiers de Saint-Michel de Cuxa Any comments? (<-----Hoping to spark a debate!) Thanks again everyone, J. Brandon Pope Fine Arts Librarian Hamon Arts Library Southern Methodist University Dallas, TX 75275-0356 Tel.: (214) 768-2796 Email: [log in to unmask]