Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello! I'm relatively new to the world of art libraries and, while I do have some art history background, I'm on the horns of a dilemma. The first project I've been assigned is to designate 4 or 5 new periodicals to add to our collection. Since I just started this month, I'm still trying to get a handle on the collection. My question is if anyone knew of any off the beaten path art periodicals that they could recommend. We have a fair collection already and at this point I'm really looking for more specialized journals rather than generic ones. Any help would be greatly appreciated. J. Brandon Pope Fine Arts Librarian Hamon Arts Library Meadows School of the Arts Southern Methodist University Dallas, TX 75275-0356