Dear Colleagues-
Please note the attached signature for a change in your directory.  I have
resigned from my position as head of the Art Library at Michigan State, and
began July 1 as Librarian of the Sloane Art Library at UNC-Chapel Hill (my
alma mater) following in the hard-to-fill footsteps of Phil Rees, who
retired last December.  Due to my being in e-mail limbo for a while, I may
have missed some great ARLIS-L postings in the last two weeks, but now I'm
back in the fold..
Pat
Patricia T. Thompson
Art Librarian