----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear Colleagues, Lee Sorensen recently posted a message alerting the membership to the new ARLIS/NA website address (www.arlisna.org) and the shift of web site manager responsibilities to Quy Ton at ARLIS/NA Headquarters. Now it is time for all of us to thank Lee for his indefatigable efforts as Web Site Manager. He has done an enormous amount of work for the Society, re-designing the site, making sure links were working, adding lots of reports, updating email addresses, and suggesting new links when appropriate. Lee took on this responsibility while he was on the Board as South Regional Representative, along with having a demanding full-time position as Art Librarian at Duke University, and somehow was able to do it all. Although Lee received an honorarium for this work, that nominal amount in no way reflected the true value of the work he did for us. He has served as a committed volunteer! I'm certain the entire membership would agree with me that Lee's commitment to the ARLIS/NA Web Site has benefited the Society greatly and enhanced and helped in our professional lives each day. Fortunately, Lee's oversight of the newly-formed ARLIS/NA Website Administrative Board will ensure consistency during the transition period to Headquarters. This group's main purpose will be to serve as an advisory board for changes made to the website. Member input will, as usual, be welcomed. Again, on behalf of the entire ARLIS/NA Executive Board, thank you, Lee Sorensen, for all of your efforts. Kathryn Wayne ARLIS/NA President