Dear DC-MD-VA colleagues,
It's time to think about the newsletter again! Have you any newsworthy
information to share?
        -  new projects
        -  new job
        -  vacation stories
        -  publications
        -  you name it

Our Spring/Summer issue had many contributions from folks who had never before
written for such a large audience.  It made for interesting reading and I hope
others will be encouraged.  Please send your ideas or articles to me, by post
or e-mail, at the addresse below.  We're aiming for an early- to mid-August
publication date.

Speaking of encouragement, I invite inquiries for the newsletter editor
position for the years 2000-2001.  The duties are not onerous and can be
handled by anyone with an interest in art librarianship, word processor and
e-mail, and respect for the English language(!).  I'll be happy to answer
any questions.

Julia Wisniewski catalogs art books at:

  University of Maryland Libraries         Away from Fools I'll turn my Eyes,
  College Park MD  20742-7011              Nor with the Scoffers go;
  [log in to unmask]                      I would be walking with the Wise,
  http://www.wam.umd.edu/                  That wiser I may grow.
           ~jwisniew/homepage.html                  -- Isaac Watts