        This title is listed at amazon.co.uk (http://www.amazon.co.uk) as
published by the National Gallery of Ireland [ISBN: 0903162962; publication
date: March 1999]. Price in pounds - 2.00. Availability: 4-6 weeks. I've not
been able to locate any other information on this title but hope this will
help.

Robert Beebe
Collection Development Coordinator
San Antonio Public Library