We are missing pages and/or plates from the following two exhibition =
catalogues.

- Felix Stephan Huber, Fotoprojektionen 1982-1989. Stadtisches Museum =
Abteiberg
Monchengladbach, =5B1990=5D.
Our copy ends at page 108 in mid-sentence.

- Bouquet: for Bas Jan Ader and Christopher D'Arcangelo. Christopher =
Williams.
Koln: Galerie Max Hetzler, 1991. Our copy ends at Page 21 with a Selected
Bibliography. There are 17 blank pages at the end. This may be intentional =
or
there may be plates missing.

We would greatly appreciate copies of the missing pages/plates and will =
gladly
pay for the cost. If you can be of assistance, please reply directly to me
below. Many thanks.

Jill Patrick
Director of Library Services
Dorothy H. Hoover Library