Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hi there! My name is Myrna Schneiderman and I am a volunteer at Chesterwood Estate and Museum in Stockbridge Ma. As a retired librarian I have volunteered to catalog Chesterwood's professional library. Our library contains about 500 items and does not circulate materials. The archivist and I have devised an idiosyncratic system with some tailored subject headings. We thought that LC subject headings are unnecessary for our needs. We will have a main entry, title and subject cards. On the cards we will provide the usual info including ISBN and LCCN ( in the event that someday the catalog will be automated. However, since I was a high school librarian I thought that perhaps I could get some info from the technical and/or cataloging departments from the art librarians. Any suggestions re: info to include on the cards to facilitate automation in the future? Our biggest problem is money. Is there someone out there that has catalog card producing software that they are able to share? Perhaps someone could suggest an inexpensive program. We are using dinosaur equipment (PC 386 enhanced with Windows 3.1). The computer in the archives does not have Internet access. Would appreciate any information you can give. Thanks Myrna