The Sloane Art Library has asked me to announce that Patricia Thompson will
succeed Philip Rees as art librarian for the University of North Carolina at
Chapel Hill.  She begins her duties July 1.  Pat was previously the head art
librarian at Michigan State University.  At this writing she doesn't have a
business email address.

All of us in North Carolina and the South Region of ARLIS are delighted to
have Pat at one of our anchor institutions.

Lee

Lee R. Sorensen
Bibliographer and Librarian for Art, Architecture, and Photography
Chair, ARLIS Website Administrative Board
Box 90727
Lilly Library, Duke University
Durham, NC  27708-0727

Phone:  919/660-5994    Fax: 919/660-5999
www.lib.duke.edu/lilly/artlibry.htm