Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Has anyone come up with a really satisfactory solution to the problem of auction sale bid lists which are published on the web rather than being circulated? We find that it takes a considerable amount of extra time to locate and print the lists c.f. filing the paper version. Was anyone aware of any market research done before this change was introduced? It seems to me that we are paying the same amount [quite a considerable amount of money] for a reduced service which demands considerable extra staff time at our end. One possible answer for those who do not necessarily need the results immediately, would be for them to be loaded in a way which would make batching of downloading possible, instead of the present need to go in and download each list individually. Alternatively, lists could be e-mailed to subscribers at the same time as they are loaded on the web. No-one seems to have had much luck so far but maybe a joint approach to Christies would have some effect. Ideas anyone? Margaret J. Margaret Shaw Chief Librarian National Gallery of Australia Research Library GPO Box 1150 Canberra ACT 2601 Australia Telephone: 61-(0)2-6240 6532 Fax: 61-(0)2-6273 2155 E-Mail: [log in to unmask] [work] [log in to unmask] [home] url: http://www.nga.gov.au [under Research]