Dear Kathryn:

Ditto what everybody else has said.  I haven't been to St. Louis in many
years, but my parents used to live in Edwardsville, IL, just across the
river, so I know its a wonderful town, the arch is great fun, and this part
of the Ohio River Valley is absolutely gorgeous in the springtime. . . . It
would be springtime, wouldn't it???

One possible sour note: is the airfare likely to be very expensive from
either coast?

Joan Benedetti