Sounds great but how much detail would you be able to include e.g. where
holdings are incomplete or cover only part of the run of a title?

Margaret

J. Margaret Shaw
Chief Librarian
National Gallery of Australia Research Library
GPO Box 1150
Canberra ACT 2601
Australia

Telephone: 61-(0)2-6240 6532
Fax:            61-(0)2-6273 2155

E-Mail:        [log in to unmask]  [work]
                      [log in to unmask]  [home]