Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I feel I should pass on to ARLIS-L a message which may be of importance to some members. An academic, after a lengthy process, contacted us to obtain authority which would allow a US library to provide photocopies from some of our fiche titles. We, of course, were delighted to comply with the request. As part of our marketing we emphasise that fiche are simple, easy and inexpensive to photocopy and list it as one of the major benefits of the medium. MY MESSAGE IS 1. Please note that we encourage libraries to make photocopies from our microfiche whenever they are requested. 2. Permission for the requests is not necessary. 3. We want you to make the best possible use of our publications, especially after you have paid good money for them. That is why we also offer to replace damaged or lost fiche at cost. 4. We personally would like the visual and textual data contained in them to be made as freely available to scholars world wide as possible. with our best regards Jim and Anna Emmett