Please forgive any duplication due to cross posting.

Due to OCLC discontinuing  its MARC tape storage, we are going to be in a
bind very soon.  We are planning to automate, but not for a few more years.
 Our server currently can't hold these records and if it could- what then?
 Is anyone else having this problem and what kind of options are you
looking at.  Our collection is about 30,000 but only 3000 are currently on
OCLC.  I'd hate to lose 3000 records!

Thanks for any imput or ideas.

Norma J Petkus          [log in to unmask]
Head Librarian                  937/233-5233 ext 350
Dayton Art Institute            937/233-3140  fax
456 Belmonte Pk N
Dayton OH 45405-4700