Dear ARLIS/NA Members,

We have discovered that the web version of the strategic plan survey was
not operating correcting at all times.  If you submitted a web survey
form between April 22nd and May 30th, please email either Jane Carlin
([log in to unmask]) or Kathy Martinez ([log in to unmask]) so we
can check that we actually received your survey!

We appreciate your response to our request and your understanding that
technology is not always foolproof! Thank you.

Jane Carlin & Kathy Martinez
Co-Chairs, Strategic Plan Task Force

Katharine Martinez, Librarian   [log in to unmask]
Fine Arts Library                       Phone: (617) 496-1504
Harvard University                      FAX: (617) 496-4889
32 Quincy Street
Cambridge, MA  02138