Apologies if you receive this more than once.

We hope you will not mind our sending you this one-off mailing, in order to
announce a major revision of our web site at:

     <http://www.hanshan.com/>

We have tried to keep it simple, although we will be adding more features
over time. It does, however, use 'frames' for which you will need a recent
browser.

The site is no longer tied to our printed catalogues. Instead it allows
access to records for the past *four* catalogues of Han-Shan Tang Books,
over 3,100 records, presently covering lists 88 to 91.

Our list 91 is being mailed out *now* so this will effectively give
internet customers outside the UK a better chance to order and secure
out-of-print items which are often snapped up by customers closer to home.

The site is still under development. If you have comments, please let us
have them.

Best regards,
John Cayley

Han-Shan Tang Books (UK) -- East Asian, Central Asian, and Related Art
  Unit 3 Ashburton Centre, 276 Cortis Road, London SW15 3AY, UK
  VAT Reg. GB 626 7249 23
Tel: (+44 181) 788 4464   Fax: (+44 181) 780 1565
Email: [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web URL: http://www.hanshan.com/