Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Greetings Public Library Division Members! As you may already know, Carl Baker has recently resigned as Moderator/Update Columnist for our division. I took a leap and volunteered to take over from Carl for the Pittsburgh conference. I look forward to keeping in touch with all of you in advance of the conference to plan panels/meetings/activities or whatever might come up. I have asked Peter Blank, Secretary of ARLIS/NA, to send me the most current list of members of our Division. Carl sent me a few items of business: he requested time slots for both a Business Meeting and a Discussion Group Meeting. He has also sent a conference report to ARLIS/NA and a conference report to the Update editor (which appeared in the issue just out). What I am not sure about is what proposals are in the works for panels or discussion groups from our Division. If anyone has information or has notes from our meeting I would appreciate hearing from you. I have also received an invitation from Claudia Hill of the Diversity Committee for the PLD to co-sponsor a panel "Access to Access: Library Building Accessibility": "Panelists will discuss ADA's impact on library buildings, new facilities, furniture/computers for the disabled. Panelists are Theresa Lomperski, City of Pittsburgh Coordinator for ADA issues and in charge of the Carnegie libraries; Angela Giral, Avery Library, Columbia; Stephen Van Dyke, Coooper-Hewitt Museum (former Carnegie Mansion; and Milan Houghston, Amon Carter Museum, TX. We welcome the support of the public libraries group, especially since Ms. Lomperski will be speaking on ADA issues as they affect public libraries and the architectural design. We will be compiling a bibliography of articles relating ADA and libraries and if your group could help with the public library aspect, that would be great too!/Claudia" Personally, I think this would be a good panel to co-sponsor, but let me know what you think! Regards, and let me hear from you often, Jeffrey Jeffrey Stephens, Librarian Fine Arts Division Queens Borough Public Library 89-11 Merrick Boulevard Jamaica, NY 11432 work e-mail: [log in to unmask] home e-mail: [log in to unmask] work phone: 718 / 990-0755