The titel of this catalogue is:
        Catalogue de la 8me exposition de peinture par Marie Bracquemond,
Mary Cassatt, Degas, Forain, Gauguin, Guillaumin, Berthe Morisot, C.
Pissarro, Lucien Pissarro, Odilon redon, Rouart, Schuffenecker, Seurat,
Signac, Tillot, Vignon, Zandomeneghi.  Paris,, [s.n.], 1886

According to a new, within short to be published. CD-ROM with (parts) of the
catalogues of the Rijksmuseum Amsterdam, Museum Boijmans van Beuningen
Rotterdam, Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam, Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam and the
Rijksbureau voor Kunsthistorische Documentatie (RKD), Den Haag
this catalogue is in the library of the Van Gogh Museum.

In the library of the Van Gogh Museum as well as in the library of the RKD
is also the following publication:
        Felix-Feneon
        Les impressionnistes en 1886
        Paris
        Publications de la Vogue
        (227 copies printed)
In this publication the date of the exhibition is given as
15 May - 15 June 1886 in the Rue Lafitte 1