Previously the Prentice Hall sets were made available only to university
collections that had adopted the book.  I hope you will remind them that
there are other slide libraries that would like to buy the set of new,
better, more interesting, slides.

Sara Jane Pearman
Slide Library
Cleveland Museum of Art