I have heard of a publisher called Actar which I think is Spanish - is it
worth enquiring about that name?

At 11:27 17/06/1999 -0400, you wrote:

>Hello,
>I was asked to purchase three books by :
>Escrig, Felix
>1. Mobile and rapidly assemble architecture
>2. Structural typologies in tall buildings
>3. Technology in historical buildings
>
>all by a publisher : Star (Structural Architecture)
>from Seville
>
>Does anyone have more details as the pub is unknown there in Seville,
>
>Thanks in advance,
>michaela
>

>Michaela Zonnenshain
>Architecture and Town Planning Library
>Technion -  Israel Institute of Technology
>Haifa 32000, ISRAEL
>TeL.  972-4-8294010
>Fax:  972-4-8294617
>E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Elizabeth Russell                               Email: [log in to unmask]
Architecture and Design Librarian               URL: http://www.vuw.ac.nz
Victoria University of Wellington               Phone: +64 4 4636269
Te Whare Wananga o te Upoko o te Ika a Maui     Fax: +64 4 8026240
PO Box 3438, Wellington
NEW ZEALAND