Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Ann, In response to your query: 1. Does your school offer an introductory, survey-type NON-Western Art History course? Yes, at the junior level 2. If so, what cultures are included (African? Japanese? Meso-American? Oceania? Etc.)? China, Japan, Korea, & India 3.What book(s) is used for the course? It depends upon who is teaching the course that semester. Sometimes it is Sherman Lee's *A History of Far Eastern Art*, sometimes it is Craven's *Indian Art* and Stanley-Baker's *Japanese Art* along with Sullivan's *The Arts of China*. Mason's *History of Japanese Art* has also been used here. 4. If you have the course, what is the name of the professor who teaches it? it alternates between: Dr. Nancy B. Wilkinson Dr. Marcella N. Sirhandi All textbook publisher representatives are instructed to contact me as liaison. Requests and desk copy orders or samples are to be directed through me as well. Good luck! Pat Radford, Curator Department of Art 108 Bartlett Oklahoma State University Stillwater, OK 74078