----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Colleagues, We would like to obtain a scanner for public use in our Fine Arts Library. Before purchase, I would like to benefit from your experiences. For those of you who have scanners for public use, could you please answer the following questions: 1) What speed and resolution do you recommend? 2) What amount of storage is needed for images? 3) For what kinds of projects/purposes do your patrons use your scanner? Please reply directly to me at [log in to unmask] Thank you very much, Susan Wyngaard, Head Fine Arts Library Ohio State University [log in to unmask]