Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello to all slide librarians attached to college or university academic art departments! A kind slide librarian at LSU suggested I join this listserv and ask my four simple questions. I work with the art editor of a major college publisher and we are trying to determine our future publishing directions. We would like very much to know: 1. Does your school offer an introductory, survey-type NON-Western Art History course? 2. If so, what cultures are included (African? Japanese? Meso-American? Oceania? Etc.)? 3. What book(s) is used for the course? 4. If you have the course, what is the name of the professor who teaches it? In you reply please be sure I can see the name of the college or university. Thanks in advance to all who choose to reply! Ann Cady Jenson.