Jeff: we have had our Montel compact storage units since 1989 and are very
happy with them. They are manual (we avoided electrical like the plague)
with the 3-pronged handles. Although much of the time one uses only one arm
of the handle, there are times when it is useful to have the others there.
Best, Rosemary.