Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- ------------------ Greetings=21 I've been lurking about the ARLIS list for a couple of months now and = decided that it's time I introduce myself. About 3 months ago, I embarked on one of= the most difficult challenges a librarian can face-- building a library from scratch, both physically and intellectually. Delaware College of Art and = Design in Wilmington, DE is a brand new college, having been in existence only = since Sept. 1997. It's a two-year school that is currently a joint venture = between the Pratt and the Corcoran with the expectation of becoming an independent, fully-accredited school within the next two years. Currently our enrollment= is just over 100 full-time students and we graduated our first class this past Saturday. The Information Resource Center collection is just beginning, but = will hopefully grow quickly enough to support the curriculum which emphasizes = fine arts, illustration, photography, and graphic design. I was bestowed the = honor of becoming the first librarian, but you can't imagine what it feels like to= be a librarian without a library=21 Here's where you can help. I've been seeing many journals come up for grabs= on this list, but not so many books. If any of you are in the process of = weeding your collection or can spare duplicates, I'd be glad to take them off your hands, and of course, pay for postage. Many thanks and best wishes, Karen Karen Rege, Librarian Delaware College of Art and Design 600 N. Market Street Wilmington, DE 19801 ( 302) 622-8867 x408 (302) 622-8870 (fax) krege=40dcad.edu