Before I contact Grove directly (or unless someone from Grove is on the
list), I was wondering if anyone else had heard about this.  Someone I
know had heard from a Dictionary of Art representative that the prices
currently stated for access to the online version are for an annual
subscription, but that they will increase incrementally each year
afterwards.  The rates seemed exceptionally high for each additional year.
The individual could be wrong on this information, so I'm just seeing if
anyone else knows anything about this.  Thanks.

Roberto C. Ferrari
Arts & Humanities Reference Librarian
S. E. Wimberly Library
Florida Atlantic University           (561) 297-0079
777 Glades Road - LY149               http://www.fau.edu/library/
Boca Raton, FL 33431                  [log in to unmask]