ARLIS-L:

I am not aware of a class in art librarianship taught at The University of
Texas.  Nancy Schuller teaches a class in Visual Resources Collections
which is very different than a class in art librarianship.  If anyone has
further information about this class offered with Pratt, I would be very
interested.

Thanks, Laura