Thanks for your query results.  I would just add that the Palmer School
(C. W. Post,  Brookville, LI, NY)  offers an art librarianship course
periodically. I took the class with Tom McNulty, Art Librarian at the
Bobst Library, and it was superb.
Thanks again,
Sheila Fox (recent Palmer School graduate)