To whom it may concern,

 My name is Octavian Cosman, and I'm a professor at the Art University from
 Oradea, (Romania). Our university is interested to cooperate with other
 universities and cultural organisations outside Romania, in the arts domain.
 If you are interested in a cooperation with us, please let me know, and I
will
 reply and in order to show you some of ours projects.

 Sincerely yours,
 Octavian Cosman.

Do you want a free e-mail for life ? Get it at http://www.personal.ro/