Judy Harvey Sahak the Chairperson of the ARTS Section and I would like
to welcome all Arlis members who will be attending ALA Annual to be
held in the architecturally and the very culinary interesting city of New
Orleans (which I have been promised doesNOT translate into any weight
gain) to any of these meeting and sessions.
The ARTS membership and ARLIS members share many similar interests and
concerns and have in common one very special personality trait - that of
friendliness.
If I can assist or answer any additional questions please let me know.

PAULA
Membership Committee (ARLIS/NA)
North American Relations Committee (ARLIS/NA)
Chairperson, Liaison Committee (ALA ARTS Section)
Liaison to ARLIS/NA and ALA ARTS Section

--
Paula Epstein, Co-ordinator of Library Outreach
Columbia College, 600 S. Michigan, Chicago, Il 60605-1996

 Meeting Times/Locations for ALA Annual
 New Orleans, Louisiana
 June 25-30, 1999

EMCC=Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
HIL=Hilton Riverside
RAD=Radisson Hotel

All Comm. Meeting    6/26    9:30am-12:30pm    EMCC-264

Dance Libn. Disc. Grp.    6/27    2-4pm    HIL-Gr.Salon 3

Film&Broadcast Studies Disc. Grp    6/28    2-4pm    EMCC-342

LITA/ACRL-Arts Tech in the Arts Digital Art Salon  6/27  2-5:30pm EMCC 238

Mardi Gras Unmasked    6/26    2-4pm    EMCC-271

Membership & Executive Comm.    6/27    9:30am-12:30pm    RAD-Audabon E
    This meeting will be followed by a gala no-host meal. Details to
follow early in June.

As usual, please check your official Conference Program in New
Orleans.Meeting places are subject to change.

Judy Harvey Sahak
Chair, ACRL/Arts Section
Libraries of the Claremont Colleges
Denison Library, Scripps College