Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to announce the availability of a new book celebrating
the centenary of the University of Notre Dame School of Architecture.

The book is entitled 100 Years of Architecture at Notre Dame: A History
of the School of Architecture 1898-1998, edited by Jane A. Devine.
It features essays by architectural historians John Stamper, Dennis P.
Doordan and Carroll William Westfall; reflections by former school
chairmen Robert L. Amico and Thomas Gordon Smith, and a history of the
Architecture Library. The essays are illustrated with outstanding student
drawings
and historical photographs. A full roster of teaching faculty and all
alumni completes the book.

Copies are available for $23.95 each from the Hammes Notre Dame Bookstore,
University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana 46556
toll-free: 1-800-647-4641
fax: 219-631-7842
website: http://www.ndbookstore.com/

Please contact me off the list if you would like more information.

Jane Devine
Jane Devine
Architecture/Art Librarian
Architecture Library, Bond Hall 117