There seem to have been some problems with my last posting (sections
missing, et.)  So here it is again:

To all who are planning to attend the ARLIS/MIDSTATES and VRA/MIDWEST
Regional Chapters Spring Meeting on May 21-May 22, 1999

We are in the process of making plans for the fast-approaching meeting.
If you are planning to attend, please respond by e-mail to
[log in to unmask] answering the following questions by Monday, May 17:

- Will you want a Box Lunch on Friday, and if so, will you want it to be
vegetarian?

- Are you interested in attending a group dinner on Friday evening, and if
so, will you want it to be vegetarian? The dinner will be held at the
historic Studebaker mansion, Tippecanoe Place.

- Will you be coming to breakfast on Saturday morning?

If you have any questions about the schedule or accommodations, feel free
to contact the host of the Spring Meeting, Jane Devine, at the following
address:

Jane Devine
Architecture/Art Librarian
Architecture Library, Bond Hall 117