I have a user who is seeking the following and as we have had very
little success to date I wondered if anyone out there could assist
us. I require the e-mail address for the following two institutions;
Museo Storico topografico 'Firenze com'era',in Florence: and
Bibliotheca hertziana (max-Planck Istitut) in Rome.
If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Wendy Garvey                   E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Architecture Librarian         Telephone: + (64) (09)3737599 ext.8643
University of Auckland         Fax: + (64)(09) 3737410
Private Bag 92019
Auckland New Zealand