Hello all-

After eleven years here at Dickinson, I have decided to resign my position
as Slide Curator in the Fine Arts Department effective Friday afternoon.

Although the position has not been announced, I would imagine that the
Department will want to fill the vacancy over the summer. If the position
remains the same, it will be for a part-time (30 hours/wk)(no benefits)
staff person (non-professional), and the pay will be in the low teens. All
the usual Slide Curator talents, i.e., art history degrees, languages,
management, cataloging, database (we use a Mac platform and FilemakerPro),
etc., will be required.  The collection is about 110,000 glassmounted
slides.

A letter of inquiry could be sent to Ward Davenny, Chair (after June 30)
at this address.

After Friday, I can be reached at [log in to unmask]

Good luck and best wishes to you all.

Peggy

Peggy B. Ottens, Slide Curator               ph: 717-245-1374
Fine Arts Department                         fax: 717-245-1937
Dickinson College                            e-mail:[log in to unmask]
P.O. BOX 1773
Carlisle, PA 17013-2896