posted on behalf of Elizabeth Odonnell: The Data Standards Committee of the Visual Resources Association would like to establish a list of implementations of the Core Categories for Visual Resources for our information and for posting on our web site. If you have used the Categories, in whole or in part, to guide you in developing or upgrading your database please help us by sending the information requested below, in the body of your message, NOT as an attachment, to: [log in to unmask] by May 30. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS LIST. Thank you very much! Institution: Database or Project name: Contact person: Contact mailing address: Contact e-mail address: Contact phone: May we list you on our web page? Do you have a web site we can link to? If so, please give the URL: Brief description of how you have used the Core Categories in developing your database: What other data categories or standards have you used in conjunction with the Core Categories? Have you developed a set of guidelines for cataloging and/or data entry? Again, please respond by sending this information in the body of your message, NOT as an attachment, to: [log in to unmask] by May 30. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS LIST