Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- ------------------ Jill: I think I am the person about whom you speak. We have a cover sheet from = the registrar's documentary files which gives basic data on the piece and its provenance on the front, sometimes including comments on inscriptions, condition, etc. On the reverse is a list of the exhibitions in which the = item was included and a complete bibliography on the object, sometimes including = cf. references. A curator originates the sheet at the time the object is acquired and it is = my responsibility to update the exhibition and bibiographic entries as time = goes on. Obviously, if someone else brings a missed reference to my attention gleaned while doing their research, so much the better, but we do = surprisingly well at keeping things current since we are alerted to future books = reproducing our objects and I scan all the incoming mail. I'd be happy to send you an example if you like (and would do so for any = other librarian reading this reply). This will have to be by snail mail since the sheets are not online. Anne Anne O. Morris Head Librarian Toledo Museum of Art Box 1013 Toledo, OH 43697-1013 (419) 255-8000 fax:(419 )255-5638 e-mail: amorris=40toledomuseum.org