Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear ARLIS/NA Members, This is a reminder and special invitation to any former ARLIS/NA New Jersey Chapter Members for the Spring meeting of ARLIS/NA's Delaware Valley Chapter. It will be held at the Athenaeum of Philadelphia (http://www.libertynet.org/athena/ ) on Thursday, April 29th at 1:30 PM in the Haas Gallery. Our featured speaker will be Roger Moss, Executive Director of the Athenaeum, and well known author of the book, HISTORIC HOUSES OF PHILADELPHIA, recently published by the University of Pennsylvania Press. Roger has agreed to speak to us about his research in compiling this new book. His presentation will be followed by a break with refreshments, after which we will convene our regular business meeting, probably finishing up around 4-4:30. The Haas Gallery will be displaying the Athenaeum's recent architecture acquisitions at that time. If you wish to attend and would like directions, please email me directly or go to the Athenaeum's wedsite listed above. We look forward to seeing you! Mary Wassermann President ARLIS/NA Delaware Valley Chapter Associate Librarian Philadelphia Museum of Art [log in to unmask]