Dear ARLIS/NA Members,

This is a reminder and special invitation to any former ARLIS/NA New
Jersey Chapter Members for the Spring meeting of ARLIS/NA's Delaware
Valley Chapter.  It will be held at the Athenaeum of Philadelphia
(http://www.libertynet.org/athena/ ) on Thursday, April 29th at 1:30 PM
in the Haas Gallery.

Our featured speaker will be Roger Moss, Executive Director of the
Athenaeum, and well known author of the book, HISTORIC HOUSES OF
PHILADELPHIA, recently published by the University of Pennsylvania
Press.  Roger has agreed to speak to us about his research in compiling
this new book.  His presentation will be followed by a break with
refreshments, after which we will convene our regular business meeting,
probably finishing up around 4-4:30.  The Haas Gallery will be
displaying the Athenaeum's recent architecture acquisitions at that
time.

If you wish to attend and would like directions, please email me
directly or go to the Athenaeum's wedsite listed above.  We look forward
to seeing you!

Mary Wassermann
President
ARLIS/NA Delaware Valley Chapter