Dear Edith,

There are not many graduate programs in art conservation.  I know of two,
the
NYU program and the University of Delaware.  I think there is one in
Upstate NY as well (Buffalo or Albany?)  Here are URLs for
NYU: http://www.nyu.edu/gsas/dept/fineart/html/cnsnf.htm
Delaware: http://seurat.art.udel.edu/ArtConHP.html

By the way, the NYU program requires a MA in art history and then an
additional year or two of coursework.

Susan Melick Bresnan
Associate Museum Librarian
The Photograph and Slide Library