I have a student who trying to find institutions (in the USA) that offer
a graduate defree in art restoration. These are not easily findable
through standard sources like _College Blue Book_ because, I suspect,
the degree is usually in something else (like art history) and the art
restoration part is a concentration or certificate or something of that
sort. For example, NYU has a program that gives an MA in art history
with a diploma in art *conservation*...does anyone know of a program of
that sort that focuses more or restoration? Or, if anyone is familiar
with the NYU program, would it be suitable for someone more interested
in restoration?

Edith Crowe
San Jose State University