Hey, Lorelei,

Would you mind letting me know if someone comes up with a source
-- I searched all over for it last year and couldn't find a
distributor/seller.

Liz

Lorelei Tanji wrote:

> I'm interested in buying an additional copy of this videotape series,
> since our copy is wearing out from high use:
>
> TITLE        Ways of seeing [videorecording] : with John Berger / a BBC TV
>                 production.
>  IMPRINT      Wilmette, Ill. : Films Incorporated, [1974]
>  DESCRIPTION  2 cassettes (VHS) (1 hr., 20 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
>
> I've looked at the Films Incorporated website and the BBC website with no
> luck.  Does anyone know the current videotape distributor? Thanks in
> advance!
>
> Lorelei Tanji
> Fine Arts Librarian
> Main Library                                    VOICE: 949/824-5216
> University of California, Irvine                FAX:   949/824-5740
> PO Box 19557 / Irvine, CA 92623-9557            [log in to unmask]
> ZOT 8100

Elizabeth A. Ginno                  [log in to unmask]
University Library                    Voice: 510-885-2969
California State University, Hayward    FAX: 510-885-2049
25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard
Hayward, CA 94542